Thursday 17 January 2013

Catwalk Styling







Styling for this shoot was slightly easier as I am using a male model and have already decided on having him topless as I want the images to look primal and powerful. I haven't had to think about a hair design as my male models hair is too short to work with, however, I have got round this issue by making a headdress for the shoot. I had to take into consideration the colour schemes to make sure that all elements tied together so that the final image would be strong. I have two necklaces to chose from one orange and one black and gold. At the minute I think I will opt for the orange one as the colours tie in with those on the headdress. The other reason for this choice is that i feel the gold necklace might be too commercial for a fashion shoot. I will, however, have both options with me on the day of the shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment