Thursday 17 January 2013

Final Design- Editorial

I wanted to achieve something much more detailed for my editorial look as it would be an image that would be savored longer and appreciated more. I had slowly picked up on the fact that I wanted tattooing to play a large part in my editorial design. From my face chart you can see that one side of the face will be covered in black supra colour to imitate tattooing. A lot of the inspiration for this came from the Moko designs seen in Maori tribes. I decided that I would only cover half of the face as the whole face may look overpowering. I have decided, however, to block colour the rest of the face using a deep earthy red/pink. My reasoning behind this decision was that i didn't want the design to look too heavy on one side and i wanted to create balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment