Tuesday 9 October 2012

Fulani Inspiration on the lips















Having said in my last post that I would like to try decorating around the mouth I was intrigued to give it a go. I have a few images here that show some development of that. I wanted to create something slightly more patterned than the dyeing of the mouth seen in the Fulani tribe but I didn't want to loose the essence of my inspiration. I used Illamasqua Precision Ink in Scribe to create the lip decoration you can see in the images above. I considered using a lipstick and a lip brush however I thought that this was too obvious and wanted to be more creative and show something that would stand out against the lips. I have enjoyed this quick experiment and am excited to try out more development of this as I go further into my project and gain more knowledge and inspiration from other areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment