Saturday 3 November 2012

Hair designs- highlights magazines

Looking through issue 32 of Highlights magazine I came across loads of shoots that displayed structured hair. I need to think carefully about hair in my final looks and not just the make up. Decorative and big hair is something that I feel would lend itself most to my theme as the images below of the tribes display really interesting and colourful flowers and other natural products adorning the head and framing the face. The magazine images below include work from hair and make up artist Tonomi Hiramoto as well as hair designers Felix Fischer and Lacy Redway. My favourite images are the untamed, back combed looks designed by Felix Fischer because it lends itself well to my chosen theme and I can imagine how amazing the images would look if there were flowers or twigs entwined within the hair. This is something I may experiment with later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment