Friday 30 November 2012

My Models


I have opted for two models, one male and one female. I chose to use both sexes as I think it is interesting to work on different genders as the effects for the viewing audience can be very different.
Rachel, my female model is 20years old, I have never worked with her before however I have seen images of previous photo shoots that she has done and the results were really striking. Rachel's big blue eyes and strong cheek bones, along with her blonde hair is not what you would usually associate with a tribal theme, however, as this is very much a fashion based project I didn't feel it was necessary to looked for an ethnic model. My male model, Sam, who I have used on one previous occasion with good results. He has a very strong jaw line and a flawless complexion which makes a huge difference when it comes to applying make up. I'm excited to work with these models and am looking forward to sharing the final results with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment